This light yet robust wheelchair safe working load is 120 kgs (SWL 120 kg) (Bariatric Chair SWL 200 kg) and complies with Australian Standard AS3973 and Disability (Access to Premises - Buildings) Standards 2010.
It is the product of many years of innovative research and development, culminating in the manufacture of a rust free, low maintenance and attractive wheelchair.
- Made of PVC tubing which doesn’t get hot or have sharp edges
- Strong open weave fabric allows the flow of air or water
- Fitted with swing up arm rests to allow safe transfer
- Large push rims are fitted for independent use or rear handles may be used
This wheelchair is ideal for use at leisure centres and hydrotherapy pools. It is particularly useful where there is a ramp or beach area built into the pool or where elderly or disabled patrons have to walk long distances.
- 1 m x 960 mm with foot rests down (H x L) 1 m x 790 mm with foot rests up (H x L) Seat 550 mm high with 480 mm between armrests
- 15.3 Kg (Approx.)